The Greene County Board of Elections office's New Location
1180 C Weldon Smith Drive
Greensboro, GA 30642
While the office is located in the same complex (Greene County Annex) it is now on the other side of the building;. The new entrance will be accessed through the same entrance as the State of Georgia Driver’s Services entrance. Signs have been placed in the hallway to direct citizens to the new office location.
How to Register
Ways you can register to vote include:
- You may register to vote when you go to the Georgia Driver's Service office to either obtain, change or renew your driver's license. A DDS office is conveniently located in Greene County @ 1180 C. Weldon Smith Drive, Greensboro, Ga.
- It is important to know, that Georgia requires residents who have moved here from out of state, to obtain a Georgia Driver's License within 30 days.
- Also, if a resident has both a Georgia license and another state's license, Georgia reserves the right to cancel your Georgia license as most states make it illegal for a resident to hold a driver's license in more than one state.
- You may register online at Georgia Online Voter Registration
- You may come in to the office and fill out an application and provide your Georgia ID.
In order to qualify to register vote in Greene County, you must be:
- 17 and a half years old to register, 18 years old to vote
- Able to provide proof of residence in the County
- Must possess a photo ID
- Not currently serving a sentence or on probation for a felony conviction
- A United States citizen
Sign up under Notify Me to receive notifications regarding election results, important deadlines, meetings and other important announcements. While you are there, don't forget to sign up for Greene County's General News Flashes.