The State of Georgia remains under a Public Health State of Emergency as declared by Governor Kemp through Executive Order.
Reopening Practices & Mandates
Offices of the Greene County Board of Commissioners have reopened to public access to afford more efficient operations to accomplish county business in service to the community. Such reopening shall be subject to the following behavioral practices and mandates:
- Anyone exhibiting signs of illness are prohibited from entry
- Delivery of any county services remotely whenever possible is still encouraged
- Gatherings of individuals in any groups when not necessary is prohibited
- Hand washing regularly, with increased frequency, is mandatory
- Shaking hands and other unnecessary person-to-person contact is prohibited
- Social distancing to maintain separation between individuals is mandatory at all times
- Visitors shall remain in lobby spaces and are prohibited from accessing other areas of the workplace unless unavoidable
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation and encourage everyone to stay vigilant at maintaining social distancing, using increased levels of personal hygiene, and other proactive steps recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).