How to File a Complaint

The Greene County Code Enforcement Department accepts complaints via phone or online.

Required Information

A physical address, map and parcel number, and/or a lot number and street name must be provided in order to file a complaint. The Department only takes complaints for addresses in Unincorporated Greene County.


Complainants may request to remain anonymous when making the initial complaint. You must state that you wish to remain anonymous on the complaint report, phone call, email, or voicemail.

Keep in mind that if you wish to remain anonymous without the complainant’s testimony in court it may not be possible to successfully prosecute violations in court.

File a Complaint

File a Complaint