Request a Poll Worker Application
Consider Becoming a Poll Worker
The Greene County Board of Commissioners are looking for dedicated citizens who would like to assist us in the Elections process.
Do you Possess these Qualities?
- Take pride in your work,
- Detailed oriented,
- Willing to take direction,
- Patient and enjoy working with people.
If this describes you, consider becoming an Greene County Poll Worker.
How to Apply
Obtaining an Application
- Request a Poll Worker Application Packet be emailed to you.
- Pick-up an application in person at the Greene County Board of Elections and Registration Office.
How to Return Application
- All forms must be completed.
- All attachments must be included.
- Applications must be returned in person to the Greene County Board of Elections and Registration Office.
Applications are accepted year round.
Elections & Registration
1180 C Weldon Smith Drive
Greensboro, GA 30642
1180 C Weldon Smith Drive Suite 109 Greensboro GA 30642
Phone: 706-453-1108Fax: 706-453-9438
Hours: Monday through Friday
8:00 am to Noon
1:00 pm to 5:00 pm EST
Hours: During Elections
During elections- when Advance in Person Voting is taking place during the 3 weeks prior to Election Day- the office will not close at noon and will remain open from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm, Monday -Friday.