Register to Vote
How Old Do You Need to be to Register and to Vote?
- To Register: 17.5 years old
- To Vote: 18 years old
How to Register
Ways you can register to vote include:
- You may register online at Georgia Online Voter Registration
- You may come in to the office and fill out an application.
In order to qualify to register vote in Greene County, you must be:
- 17 and a half years old to register, 18 years old to vote
- Able to provide proof of residence in the County
- Must possess a photo ID
- Not currently serving a sentence or on probation for a felony conviction
- A United States citizen
Sign up under Notify Me to receive notifications regarding election results, important deadlines, meetings and other important announcements. While you are there, don't forget to sign up for Greene County's General News Flashes.
Elections & Registration
1180 C Weldon Smith Drive
Greensboro, GA 30642
Phone: 706-453-1108Fax: 706-453-9438
Hours: Monday through Friday
8:00 am to Noon
1:00 pm to 5:00 pm EST
Hours: During Elections
During elections- when Advance in Person Voting is taking place during the 3 weeks prior to Election Day- the office will not close at noon and will remain open from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm, Monday -Friday.
Rebecca AnglinDirector of Elections