The ages for Youth Basketball in the Greene County Recreation League range ages 4 to 12. This program was created for children to learn the fundamentals of Basketball and have fun doing so.
Age Groups & League Names
- Little Hoopsters (Ages 4 and 5)
- Flea Division (Ages 6 to 8)
- Mite Division (Ages 9 and 10)
- Midget Division (Ages 11 and 12)
The spring season runs from March through May. Practices will begin in November and the season will begin in January and will end the last of February. Teams are allowed to practice twice during the week and once on weekends.
Online Registration & Fees
Registration will begin the second Monday in October and run through the middle of November.
- Fees are determined based on the current cost of equipment, uniforms, and officials. Please visit the registration page for the current fees for this season.
- $10 out of County fee for anyone living outside of Greene County (Must show proof of residency)
- A certified birth certificate is required to register
- Payment may be made by check, money order, or credit card