To make your voting experience successful, follow the Voter Checklist.
- Confirm the status of your registration at least four weeks prior to the date of the election at My Voter Page.
- Update your registration information, such as name and address on the My Voter Page.
- Know the voter identification requirements before you attempt to vote.
- Know your polling place location and how to get there.
- Learn who can assist in voting and who can receive assistance.
- Learn what times the polls open and close.
- Obtain a Sample Ballot from the My Voter Page website to become acquainted with the candidates and other information on the ballot.